A few days ago, the Ministry of Education issued the "Notice on Doing a Good Job Enrollment in Ordinary Colleges and Universities in 2020" (hereinafter referred to as "Notice") to make arrangements for the admission work of ordinary colleges and universities.
The "Notice" requires that college admissions in 2020 should be guided by Xi Jinping's new era of socialist ideas with Chinese characteristics, comprehensively implement the spirit of the National Education Conference, implement the party's education policy, and select and cultivate socialism with a comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetic, and labor. Builders and successors. Adhere to the general tone of work in a stable and progressive manner, and ensure the safe and orderly implementation of college entrance examinations. The Notice focuses on five tasks.
The first is to strictly implement the implementation of the college entrance examination.
Require schools and universities in various places to strengthen organizational leadership, implement the "frontline rules", and strengthen the management of the entire process from making papers, transporting, storing, distributing to applying exams. Strengthen the maintenance and upgrade of standardized test centers, and do a good job of organizing test management and test room management. We will focus on pursuing special actions such as purifying the network environment involving examinations, cracking down on the sale of cheating equipment, purifying the surroundings of test sites, and cracking down on cheating on exams, and comprehensively manage the examination environment.
The second is to promote fair access to higher education.
Continue to implement special plans for key colleges and universities to recruit students from rural and poverty-stricken areas, strictly manage admissions, and optimize candidates' services. Relevant localities are required to further improve the college entrance examination registration policy, optimize the qualification review process, and ensure that eligible migrant workers and other non-hukou employment personnel who are relocated children can take the college entrance examination locally. Strictly crack down on "immigrants for college entrance examinations" and effectively maintain the order of college entrance examinations.
The third is to deepen the reform of college admissions.
Further summarize and improve the experience of the comprehensive reform of the Shanghai and Zhejiang college entrance examinations, make every effort to complete the implementation of the new college entrance examinations in the second batch of pilot provinces, and do a solid job in organizing and implementing the third batch of reform provinces. Continue to deepen the reform of examination content, adhere to the clear orientation of Lide Shuren, and strengthen the examination of key abilities. We will further promote the classification and examination of higher vocational colleges, improve the evaluation method and selection system of "cultural quality + vocational skills", and further expand the scale of classification and examination.
The fourth is to strictly regulate admissions management.
Require schools and universities in various places to strictly implement the multi-level information disclosure system and earnestly implement the ten disclosure requirements for admissions information. Strengthen the security protection of admissions information, and strictly prevent the leakage of candidates' information. Strict implementation of the admissions plan and policies, strict adherence to the "30 must", "eight basic requirements" and other work disciplines of college admissions, and severely investigate and punish violations.
The fifth is to optimize recruitment promotion and examinee services.
Strengthen positive publicity and guidance, and do a good job of policy interpretation, voluntary reporting, information inquiry and warm tips. Adhere to the correct orientation of educating people, and strengthen the education of integrity in examination admissions. We will further optimize examination services, strengthen comprehensive guarantees in public order, transportation, health and epidemic prevention, and provide reasonable convenience for disabled people to participate in the college entrance examination on an equal basis.
Ministry of Education on how to do well in colleges and universities in 2020
Teaching 〔2019〕 No. 4
Provincial, autonomous region and municipality colleges and universities admission committee, education department (education committee), Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Education Bureau, relevant departments (units) Education Department (Bureau), subordinate colleges and universities, and provinces jointly build colleges and universities:
In 2020, the enrollment of ordinary colleges and universities should be guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the CPC and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 4th Plenary Sessions of the 19th Central Committee of the 19th National Congress, fully implement the spirit of the National Education Conference, and implement the party's education policy. To select and train socialist builders and successors who are fully developed in the fields of moral, intellectual, physical, artistic, and labor. In-depth implementation of the "State Council's Implementation Opinions on Deepening the Reform of the Examination Enrollment System" (Guo Fa  No. 35), in accordance with the general tone of the work in progress, actively and steadily promote the reform of the college entrance examination, and further strengthen the examination admissions governance system and governance capacity building To ensure the safe and orderly implementation of general college entrance examinations. The relevant work notice is as follows.
First, strictly implement the implementation of the college entrance examination
1. Strengthen organizational leadership. Implementing the examination safety responsibility system. Provincial college admissions committees are the main bodies responsible for organizing college entrance examinations, managing the examination environment, maintaining the safety and stability of examination admissions, and reorganizing the examination style and discipline in this administrative region. The main responsible comrades are the first responsible persons and provincial education. The administrative department is mainly responsible for comrades, the comrade in charge of comrades in charge and the provincial admissions examination institution are mainly responsible for comrades. Colleges and universities are the responsible subjects of the school's examination admissions (including special types of admissions). The main responsible comrade is the first responsible person, and the responsible comrade is the direct responsible person. Under the leadership of local party committees and governments, schools in all regions should strengthen organizational leadership and lay down responsibilities. Strict implementation of the "collective deliberations, collective decision-making, conference decision" system. Decisions on major issues should be reported to the local provincial party committee and provincial government and reported to the Ministry of Education in a timely manner. Adhering to the "first-line rules", leading cadres at all levels, especially the main responsible comrades, should conduct in-depth command and guidance on the front line, personally check, coordinate, and supervise the major issues of examination admissions to ensure the safety and stability of examination admissions.
2. Strict examination management. Adhere to strict requirements, strengthen the management of the entire process from the production of papers, transportation, storage, distribution to test application to ensure the absolute safety of test papers. Strengthen the maintenance and upgrade of standardized test sites, upgrade and improve various technical measures, do a good job of organization of test affairs and management of test rooms, and strengthen supervision of test style and discipline. Give full play to the national inter-ministerial joint conference system for unified examinations for education, improve joint prevention and control, and work together, and focus on pursuing special actions such as purifying the test-related network environment, cracking down on the sale of cheating equipment, purifying the surrounding environment of test sites, and cracking down on test cheating , Comprehensive management examination environment. We will improve the emergency response mechanism for security emergencies in the college entrance examination, strengthen the research and early warning of public opinion and emergencies, refine and improve emergency plans, and properly handle emergencies in accordance with laws and regulations.
Promoting Fairness in Higher Education Admissions
3. Strict plan management. All localities and universities must strictly implement the undergraduate admissions plan approved by the Ministry of Education and the registered higher vocational (specialty) admissions plan, and must not change the admissions plan at will. Continue to implement the state's support plan for enrollment in the central and western regions to promote coordinated regional development. Colleges and universities affiliated to the central government should reasonably determine the provincial admissions plan, strictly control the proportion of territorial admissions plans, and continue to tilt toward the central and western regions and the candidate provinces.
4. Improve the long-term mechanism for students in key colleges and universities in rural and poor areas. Continue to implement the special plan for key colleges and universities to recruit students from rural and poor areas, strictly implement the region, further improve the application conditions, strengthen the qualification review, optimize the service of candidates, and promote the implementation of special plan preferential policies. Relevant colleges and universities should coordinate the training of candidates for special plans, and actively adopt academic counseling and appropriately extend the study time to help students successfully complete their studies.
5. Carry out the policy of children participating in the college entrance examination in the place where they moved in. Relevant localities should further improve the college entrance examination registration policy, optimize the qualification review process, and ensure that eligible migrant workers and other non-hukou employees can take the college entrance examination locally. Local governments should strengthen the connection between the entrance examination policies for middle and high school entrance examinations, organize secondary schools to carry out policy presentations when freshmen enter high school, and take the form of policy knowledge signed by candidates and parents to ensure that non-registered employees and their children are familiar with the relevant policies and handle the relevant entrance examinations in a timely manner. formalities. For candidates who do not meet the entry requirements for the inflow place due to special reasons, the provincial college admissions committee of the inflow place shall take the initiative to coordinate the outflow place to resolve it properly, and in principle return to the outbound area to take the college entrance examination.
6. Severely crack down on "immigrants for college entrance examinations". All localities should further strengthen the examination of the qualifications for college entrance examination registration, and strictly review the household registration, student registration, and actual attendance of candidates in accordance with the local college entrance examination registration policy. Those who obtain the college entrance examination qualification by means of improper registration of household registration, fraudulent registration of household registration, or issuing false certification materials shall be dealt with seriously according to law and regulations. It is necessary to strengthen the regulation of high school enrollment and school-running behaviors, strictly manage high school enrollment, and strictly prohibit behaviors such as vacant student registration, separation of people, illegal enrollment, and illegal borrowing, etc., and take effective measures to deal with the “immigrants of college entrance examinations” to effectively maintain the order of college entrance examinations.
Third, deepen the reform of college admissions
7. Promote the comprehensive reform of the college entrance examination steadily. Shanghai and Zhejiang should further summarize and improve the pilot experience, and the relevant provinces should learn from the achievements of the reform system. Beijing, Tianjin, Shandong, and Hainan must make every effort to complete the implementation of the new college entrance examination, elaborate the admissions work plan, strengthen the simulation of the entire process, and carefully complete the various procedures such as voluntary guidance for candidates and admission by file, to ensure smooth reform. Landing. The third batch of provinces in Hebei, Liaoning, Jiangsu, Fujian, Hubei, Hunan, Guangdong, Chongqing and other comprehensive reforms of college entrance examinations should be well organized and implemented, deepen the reform of education methods in high schools, and scientifically guide students to choose courses and exams. Other provinces should steadily push forward the comprehensive reform of the college entrance examination in accordance with the principle of "time is subject to quality and progress is subject to results". Conditional provinces should actively seek the attention and support of local party committees and governments, promptly carry out assessment of basic conditions, formulate reform plans tailored to local conditions, and start implementation after reporting to the Ministry of Education for record.
8. Deepen the reform of examination content. The proposition for the 2020 college entrance examination should be clearly guided by Lideshu, fully reflect the requirements for the comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, physical, aesthetic, and labor, strengthen the examination of key abilities, optimize the design of test question scenarios, enhance application and innovation, and guide middle schools to follow the laws of education and promote quality education Development to help students grow up. All localities should further strengthen the work team and capacity building of educational examination institutions, do a good job in the selection and training of propositions, examination services, and assessment teachers, and provide important support for the reform of examination content.
9. Promote the use of comprehensive quality files in enrollment. All localities should accelerate the construction of a unified electronic quality management platform for comprehensive quality evaluation, standardize and improve the basic format of comprehensive quality archives, and provide colleges with comprehensive, standardized, objective, and concise archive materials. Continue to explore the use of comprehensive quality files in related special types of admissions. Colleges and universities should conduct multi-dimensional assessment and evaluation of students in the interviews of school assessments, and take them as an important reference for admissions. For provinces that have established a unified platform, the provincial education administrative department shall uniformly provide candidates' comprehensive quality files to the admissions colleges.
10. Further promote the classified recruitment of higher vocational colleges. Schools in various places must sum up their work experience in expanding enrollment in higher vocational colleges. According to the characteristics and education status of different groups such as high school graduates, veterans and laid-off unemployed people, migrant workers, and new-type peasants, a separate enrollment plan, classified test evaluation, Select admissions individually. Increase the coordination of higher vocational education resources, and further expand the scale of higher vocational education by category. Improve the "cultural quality + vocational skills" evaluation method and selection system, and promote the formation of a talent evaluation and selection model that complies with the laws and characteristics of higher vocational education.
4. Strictly regulate admissions management
11. Improve the disclosure of admissions information. All localities and schools must strictly implement the national, provincial, college, and high-level information disclosure system, carefully implement the ten disclosure requirements of admissions information, and consciously accept the supervision of discipline inspection and supervision departments and stakeholders. It is necessary to further improve the scope, content, method and time of information disclosure, not only to promote fairness and fairness in enrollment, but also to protect the safety of personal information of students.
12. Strengthen the security of admissions information. All localities should attach great importance to information security protection, implement information security responsibilities, strengthen civil, physical, and technical defenses, and plug management and technical security loopholes in a timely manner. During the college entrance examination and admissions, a 24-hour duty system shall be implemented to strengthen the operation monitoring and security monitoring of important equipment, information systems and websites, and further improve the technical measures of anti-virus, anti-attack, anti-tampering, anti-paralysis, and anti-theft. Information systems operate safely and reliably. Strengthen the management of candidates ’password issuance and voluntary reporting, encourage the use of mobile phone SMS verification codes, dynamic passwords and other technical means to strengthen candidate identity verification and prevent voluntary tampering. Strengthen the information security education of candidates, increase awareness of prevention, properly keep personal information, and prevent information leakage or manipulation by others.
13. Strict admissions order. All localities and universities must strictly implement the national admissions plan and enrollment policy, take strict discipline in admissions work, and strictly abide by the "30 must" and "eight basic requirements" of college admissions. Education departments in various places must seriously implement their supervisory responsibilities, and work with educational discipline inspection and supervision departments to strengthen the pre-event and post-event supervision of tertiary institutions. Provincial admissions examination institutions shall strictly manage the batches of college admissions in accordance with the requirements of relevant documents, and shall not arbitrarily arrange the general batches of admissions to the undergraduate batches in advance.
14. Strictly investigate and punish illegal acts. Strengthen the supervision of the whole process of examination admissions, and strictly comply with the Education Law of the People's Republic of China, the Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China, the Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China, the Supreme People's Court's Supreme People's Procuratorate's Interpretation of Several Issues concerning the Application of Laws in Organizing Examination Cheating and Other Criminal Issues, and Procedures and regulations such as the "Measures for Dealing with Violations of National Education Examinations" and "Interim Measures for Dealing with Irregular Behaviors in Enrollment of General Colleges and Universities" shall be dealt with seriously, and the parties and relevant personnel shall be investigated for responsibilities in accordance with the law and regulations; if a crime is suspected, they shall be transferred to judicial authorities for legal responsibility. Violations of rules and discipline of public officials shall be dealt with seriously in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the Communist Party of China on Disciplinary Actions, the Regulations on the Disposition of Civil Servants of Administrative Organs, and the Interim Provisions on the Punishment of Personnel in Institutions. For the lack of management, the order of the examination room is chaotic, the cheating situation is serious, and the admissions violations are serious, the relevant responsible persons shall be dealt with seriously and accountable in accordance with laws and regulations.
V. Optimizing Admissions Promotion and Candidate Services
15. Adhere to the correct public opinion orientation of the college entrance examination. Schools everywhere should strengthen positive guidance, actively use the mainstream media and new media and other media to take the initiative to speak out, and do a good job of policy interpretation, voluntary reporting, information inquiry and warm reminders. Improve the information release mechanism. Important examination and admission information can only be released after being reviewed by the principal responsible comrades of the provincial admissions examination institution or the principal responsible comrades of universities. Adhere to the correct education orientation, do not promote the hype "the college entrance examination champion", "the college entrance examination rate", "high score candidates", etc., may not be posted on the Internet or on campus to prevent the guidance of students' physical and mental health development of test slogans. Strengthen public opinion monitoring to prevent the spread of harmful information such as test-assisted crime, admission fraud, and false propaganda.
16. Strengthen the education of integrity in examination admissions. Further improve the integrity system for examination admissions, strengthen the management of candidates' integrity files, and educate and guide candidates to consciously resist violations of discipline, fraud, and dishonesty. Strengthen the education and guidance of repeat candidates, help candidates and parents to establish a correct outlook on education and success, and do a good job of academic and career planning in a scientific and reasonable manner.
17. Do a good job in the examination enrollment service guarantee. It is necessary to further optimize examination services, proactively coordinate relevant departments, strengthen comprehensive protection of public security, transportation, health and epidemic prevention, and provide reasonable convenience for disabled people to participate in the college entrance examination on an equal basis. Improve the plans for handling natural disasters and emergencies during the examination, and strengthen emergency drills. Schools around the country should actively provide voluntary guidance services to provide candidates with policy interpretation, reference information, and guidance. Education departments in various places must cooperate with online information, market supervision and other departments to carry out special governance for intermediary agencies, websites and APPs that charge high fees for voluntary consultation fees, interview and tutoring fees, etc., and investigate and deal with false propaganda and illegal operation agencies in accordance with laws and regulations. Provincial admissions examination institutions and universities should publicly report violations of regulations and telephone numbers for consultations, promptly and properly handle complaints and visits, and effectively safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of candidates.
Provincial college admissions committee offices are requested to forward this notice to all colleges and universities in this administrative region.
According to the enrollment regulations for general colleges and universities in 2020, the national unified examination will be held on June 7, and the specific subject examination schedule is:
9:00 to 11:30 Chinese language on June 7; 15:00 to 17:00 mathematics.
On June 8th, 9:00 to 11:30 in the liberal arts / scientific synthesis; 15:00 to 17:00 in foreign languages, foreign language listening test content should be arranged before the foreign language written test begins.
Source: Ministry of Education website Back to Sohu, see more