The five staple foods are delicious and uncluttered.
The pace of the Spring Festival is getting closer and closer. While preparing a table of good wine and food for the Spring Festival family banquet, the staple food can also be changed. Today, I will introduce a few methods, which are also commonly used.
Section 1: Reunion-Purple Potato Dumplings
[Main ingredients of filling]:
Purple sweet potato two
2 tablespoons of honey
[Main ingredients of dumpling skin]:
Water Milled Glutinous Rice Noodles 100g
Approximately 83 grams of warm water
1. Purple potatoes are cleaned, peeled and cut into small pieces.
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the steamer and steam the purple potatoes thoroughly.
3. Press the steamed purple sweet potato into a mud with the back of a spoon.
4. Add honey to the purple potato puree and stir well.
5. Weigh out 100 grams of water-milled glutinous rice flour.
6. Add 100 grams of water to the glutinous rice flour and stir well.
7. Take out 25 grams, add it to the microwave oven, and simmer for 30 seconds. Pay attention to the power of the microwave. My 30 seconds is exactly right.
8. Add the cooked glutinous rice flour to the original dough and knead evenly. At this time, the dough will feel sticky. You can sprinkle the dried glutinous rice flour on the surface, just a little.
9. Divide a 15-gram sticky rice dough and round it with both hands. Press evenly in the middle and pinch around.
10. Add the purple potato filling and slowly close the mouth with a tiger's mouth. If you stick your hands during this operation, sprinkle a little dry glutinous rice flour on the same surface and knead the dough into a circle. Add a plastic-covered container to prevent sticking to the bottom.
11. Boil water, add rice balls and cook. After removing, add a little soup and a little sugar osmanthus.
Section 2: Kimchi Juice Sushi
[Materials]: 3 tablespoons of rice with kimchi sauce
1 tbsp sushi vinegar 1 tsp salt 1 tsp sugar
Sushi seaweed one small egg two baby floss 5 tablespoons
1. Break the eggs, add a few drops of cooking wine and a little salt.
2. Brush the pan with a thin layer of oil, heat it, spread the eggs, and cook it over.
3. Cool the stalled eggs and shred them for future use.
4. Add kimchi juice to rice, sushi vinegar, salt, sugar and mix well.
5. The sushi curtain is set well, and sushi seaweed is placed on it. Cover with rice.
6. Put on baby floss and shredded eggs.
7. Roll up, tightly, and shape for 3 minutes.
8. Open the sushi curtain and cut the sushi with a knife and water.
Section 3: Fried Leek Meat with Iced Peanuts
[Making materials]: 250 grams of minced meat, 250 grams of minced meat, 3 grams of salt
Raw 5 tablespoons egg whites, 1 sesame oil, 2 tablespoons chicken powder, 1 teaspoon
1 tbsp cooking eggs, 2 tsp salad oil, 3 tbsp
Dozen skins of corn starch 1 tbsp water 3 tbsp
1. Add minced soy sauce, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, salt, chicken flour, egg white, and stir in one direction.
2. Clean the leek and cut into small dices. Beat the eggs, add a little cooking wine, fry the pan, and stir-fry.
3. Add 3 tablespoons of salad oil to the chives and mix well.
4. Minced pork and eggs, add in chives and mix well.
5. Take out a piece of coriander skin and wrap it with fillings. Turn it as shown in the figure.
6. Heat up the oil pan, drain into 8 pans, and fry over medium heat until golden brown. Add a little water and cook for a while.
7. Add water starch, 1 tablespoon of corn starch and 3 tablespoons of water, open the lid, and cook slowly over medium heat.
Section 4: Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cake
[Main ingredients]: 200 grams of brown sugar, 65 grams of brown sugar
200 grams of warm water, dry yeast, 3 grams of red dates, 6 quick-cooked oatmeal, 15 grams of oats
1. Brown sugar is melted with warm water. This is the key point in order to make the mixing more uniform in the next step.
2. Red dates are cleaned and chopped for later use.
3. Take part of the brown sugar water and add to the yeast, and completely melt. Yeast is made in advance to make it even. Adding it directly is sometimes difficult to make.
4. Slowly add brown sugar water and yeast water to the flour. Do not add all at once, because the amount of flour absorbed is not the same.
5. Add the oats and stir the red dates into a batter. At this time, a very moist batter is formed, and there is a sticky feeling when stirring. If the batter is too dry and too thick, you need to add some water as appropriate until the batter reaches a suitable consistency.
6. Add the batter into the six-inch cake mold, shake the surface flat, cover the surface with a wet towel or plastic wrap, ferment to twice the size, and sprinkle with red dates.
7. Put in a steamer and steam for about 20 minutes. Cover the surface when steaming to prevent water from flowing back and damaging the surface.
Section 5: Shiitake Mushrooms
[Making materials]: 135 grams of minced meat, 250 grams of dried rice, 6 dried mushrooms
1/4 tsp salt soy sauce 3 tbsp old soy sauce 3 tbsp cooking wine
Chicken essence or chicken flour 1/4 tsp. Minced shallot
1. Soak the glutinous rice in boiling water for one hour and steam it. Don't be too hard. If it is too hard, it is recommended to sprinkle some water midway, cool it after steaming, and cover with a damp cloth.
2. After the mushrooms are soaked, wash them and cut into small dices.
3. Add pork to cooking wine, mix well, raise the pan, add meat, stir fry and change color, add shiitake mushrooms, add soy sauce, old soy sauce, salt, chicken essence or chicken powder, stir fry evenly and bring out the pot.
4. Add the minced mushroom meat to the glutinous rice, add the minced green onion, and mix well to form the glutinous rice stuffing.
5. Roll the dumpling skin with a rolling pin and roll back and forth.
6. Add two tablespoons of glutinous rice stuffed with shiitake mushrooms, slowly wrap the dumpling skin around the center, tighten with your tiger's mouth, leave a gap, and add a few pieces of green onion to garnish. Steam in the steamer for about 8 minutes.
Have you learned the practice of these five staples? If you have other methods, please leave a message to share, like to welcome the repost collection, I am the original color delicious kitchen, thank you for your attention, the pictures are original, do not carry! Back to Sohu, see more